Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Preparing the Leap

In the past weeks I've been all across the Southwest, getting all my goodbyes in before I head out. There are a few things coming up that I need to update everyone on!

Things to do before I leave:

  • 9/10, 9/11 - Guest Speaking, Monte del Sol Charter School
  • 9/12 - Guest on A Matter Of The Mind talk show, Saturday, 10 am @ Santa Fe's local broadcast AM 1260
  • 9/13 - New Mexican article on Project Rx by Sandra Baltazar Martinez (will update with link once released)
  • 9/15 - 9/21 Leave for the Bay Area to meet with Highway Community Church collegues and old friends for some fundraising (or Friendraising, rather :)
  • 9/26 - Off to Cape Town!
I encourage anyone who will be around during these times and places to follow up with what we're up to.